Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
By A Digital N.E.R.D
You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products but can’t view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
2. Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
3. Click Account Settings.
4. Click Delegate Access.
5. In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
6. Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
7. Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
8. Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!
Disclaimer: The Blog has been created with consideration and care. We strive to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite our continuing efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate or up-to-date. We advise – the readers should not take decisions completely based on the information and views shared by SAVBEN on its blog, readers should do their own research to further assure themselves before taking any commercial decision. The 3rd party trademarks, logos and screenshots of the websites and mobile applications are property of their respective owners, we are not directly associated with most of them.